23andMe offers DNA tests and interactive tools to help consumers understand their genetic information and ancestry.
The company has sold over 12 million DNA kits since it was founded, being one of the largest players in the DNA testing industry.
If you’ve already taken a DNA test with 23andMe, you can use your existing results in order to unlock additional insights into your health, body, and wellness. Check out this article to learn more.
How to sign in to your 23andme account
Please follow the steps given below:
1: Visit their website at https://www.23andMe.com
2: On the top right-hand corner of the page click on “Sign In”
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. Click on “Sign in” again.
How to sign out of your 23andMe account
Please follow the steps below:
1: Move your cursor to the top right-hand corner of the screen where you can see your username.
2: Click on the drop-down arrow
Want to learn more about how you can maximize your existing 23andMe DNA test results? Here’s an in-depth comparison of 23andMe and LifeDNA.
Your 23andMe Dashboard
Inside your dashboard, you’ll be able to navigate through different genetic tools
As soon as you log in, you’ll be directed to you your home, which gives you quick access to some interesting tools such as the lifestyle dashboard, health highlights page, research surveys, recent blog posts, and more.
This tab is where you can access all of your ancestry reports, your DNA relatives, and even order your own, personal DNA book.
23andMe has more than 50 trait reports related to ancestry.
- Health Traits
This tab is where you’ll be able to find all of your reports on wellness, traits, health predisposition, carrier status, and other health insights that are available to you.
In this tab, you’ll be able to learn more about the genetic research being done by 23andMe and access the publications you contributed to by answering their surveys and questionnaires.
23andMe’s research has made over 1500 genetic discoveries so far.
- Family & Friends
This is where you can share your DNA with your relatives, and view your genetic similarities and differences with them.
Your 23andMe Profile
When you click on your name, you’ll be able to find different tools that can help you further customize your experience
- ‘View your profile’ gives your a quick view of your genetic information all in one page.
- ‘Invite’ allows you to invite your family and friends so you compare your DNA with them.
- ‘Settings’ can help you update your password, email, and other personal information.
You can also change your privacy preferences, research consent, and delete your data through this page.
- ‘Browse Raw Data’ allows you to look into your DNA data and download it to your computer or mobile device.
- The ‘Resources’ page helps you view tutorials, find a genetic counselor, and get access to your raw data.
- ‘Help’ gives you access to a wide range of instructions, references, and information on different topics related to your 23andMe account, DNA test, and reports.
- ‘Sign Out’ allows you to log out of your 23andMe account.
Already have your 23andMe raw data with you? Upload your DNA now to LifeDNA and get additional reports on your health and wellness.