LifeDNA does not consider itself to be a competitor to 23andme.
Instead, while LifeDNA does provide DNA tests, we consider ourselves to be an extension to any existing DNA test. You may be amazed by the additional insights you’ll receive from an amazing 3rd party service.
At LifeDNA, we’re continuously making it easy for people to unlock new and additional DNA-personalized insights into their health, body, and wellness.
And it gets easier for you if you already have your existing raw data from other DNA testing sites such as 23andMe.
Uploading your DNA to generate your LifeDNA reports is very simple.
But before anything else, it is important to understand that LifeDNA is not associated with 23andMe. This means you’ll have to download your raw data from your existing 23andMe account and upload it to your system to generate your reports.
Read on to see how to upload your 23andMe data and generate your reports to begin your journey on personalized wellness.
How To Download Your 23andMe DNA Into Your Computer
1. Sign in to your existing 23andMe account. Click on your name at the top right, then go to ‘Browse Raw Data.
2. Go to the ‘Download’ tab, and scroll down until you reach the section ‘Request your raw data download.’ In this part, 23andMe will give you a warning about sharing your DNA with other testing sites.
3. If you’re ready to download your 23andMe DNA, simply tick the box and wait for an email confirmation in your registered email address
4. Inside the email, click on ‘Download Raw Data’, and you’ll be redirected to your 23andMe account.
5. Again, click on the ‘Download Raw Data’ button to download the file.